Feel Fabulous Blog Vivo Tribe FB Group Personal Training MY CLASSES Login

Naughty but Nice!! Some Low Calorie Cocktail Ideas

Aug 04, 2020

The sun is shining, you've worked hard and want a treat! Are you watching everybody drinking refreshing cocktails enviously because you don't want to spoil your hard work?

It's OK - Vivo is about balance remember - the 80-20 rule is something I totally believe in - I'm very disciplined with my health, diet, and fitness 80% of the time but the other 20% I like to relax and treat myself sometimes - I don't go mad though, that's why I love great articles like this - thank you Brit + Co!

Enjoy folks and let me know which ones you've tried!!

 https://www.brit.co/low-calorie-cocktail-recipes/

Close

50% Complete

Two Step

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.